Big tease...

July 02, 2010 1 Comments A+ a-

I'm in Las Vegas for a quick layover--about 90 minutes. And just look at those machines. I can hear them calling my name. Listen, you can probably hear it, too: "Blondie, come give us your money..." Teases, all of 'em. I'm in uniform and can't play a single one.

That's just wrong...






Blondie
Blondie

1 What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!:

Write What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!
Geekzilla
AUTHOR
July 3, 2010 at 12:08 AM delete

The first time I ever visited Las Vegas, I was shocked to see slot machines right at the terminals of McCarran. I knew Vegas is a gamblin' town, but right there inside the airport?? That was so crazy!!

But after having visited Vegas many times, I learned they even have slot machines at Walmart or Target. And grocery stores.

Reply
avatar