Bonjour, y'all!

July 12, 2007 0 Comments A+ a-

My daughter, Casey and I are planning a trip to Paris at the end of the month. I was going to go to San Antonio to see my Dad--but my sister is trying to go on frequent flyer miles, and won't be able to go until August. So, I have worked all these days in July for a big block of time off--and now I want to go! Casey and me in Paris, July 2006 Then, Paris. I was there this time last year with both my daughters, Jennifer and Casey. Miss Casey was in a bad mood the entire trip. She said she wanted to make it up to me. (awwww!) I love this picture of Casey--we splurged on a chocolate tart with real gold leaf on it!
I love Paris--it is my favorite city to just hang out in. I don't need to go to the Eiffel Tower again, or Notre Dame--I just like to walk in the different neighborhoods, find a cool cafe and just hang out. I like finding neat little shops, checking out the grocery stores--buying fresh fruit and cheese. The fruit the vendors display there is amazing--like it is fresh from the farm. (DUH! It probably IS fresh from a farm!) Last year, we walked up to a shop on Rue Mouffetard and saw some beautiful red strawberries.
But, we could smell them before we saw them!
We were in Paris for July 14--which is Bastille Day. The fireworks were amazing--we had the best view!

Blondie