Drum roll, please...

July 26, 2009 1 Comments A+ a-

Excellent news! My Company worked really hard to avoid any involuntary furloughs--we were overstaffed by 2150 Flight Attendants. They offered voluntary furloughs and partner flying as a way to lessen the pain. The good news is that not one Flight Attendant had to be INvoluntarily furloughed. The great news is...I was awarded 6 months of partner flying with my classmate Sue!! This means we split our month of Reserve in half. In my world, this is nirvana!

Just as I started to type the The Call came...it is almost 9:30 in the morning, and I fully expected to get a call in the middle of the night--it was a gift to wake up a little while ago and still be home. It's one of those feelings where you check the telephone to make sure it still works and that you didn't miss a call in the middle of the night!

Anyway, The Voice gave me my assignment: Frankfurt tonight. Maybe some of my crew will want to go to my favorite place there, Im Herzen Afrikas. I was there last July and haven't been back since!

Blondie
Blondie

1 What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!:

Write What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!
Unknown
AUTHOR
July 27, 2009 at 9:19 AM delete

Congratulations.
God Bless you!

Reply
avatar