Grand Tour of Arkansas -Coming Right Up!

February 17, 2008 0 Comments A+ a-

My next trip starts Wednesday. It is a grand tour of the great state of Arkansas, complete with two lovely overnights in Northwest Arkansas (XNA) and the lovely capital city, Little Rock.

I actually trip-traded for this. While it's no London or Rome (dammit!) XNA is a pretty decent overnight. I like the Flight Attendant I am flying with, Sharon. She does a good job and definitely isn't embarrassing to work with. She does have her serving apron COVERED in pins--pins that she has collected through the years. It must take her an hour to take them off when she washes it! (I think I'll ask her about that--and get back to you with it!) I'm telling you, she has more than a hundred pins! It looks sorta like those people that hoard, if you ask me....

Anyway, she is a nice lady, and I like talking to her, so, we'll have a nice trip. Also, I am flying #1, which I like better.

Here is my trip:

Wednesday, commute in from Washington (DCA) to Chicago (ORD), then fly this schedule:

ORD BNA (Nashville)
BNA ORD
ORD XNA (NWArkansas)
9.55 hours layover

XNA ORD
ORD XNA
15.40 hours layover

XNA ORD
ORD LIT (Little Rock)
LIT ORD
ORD LIT
14.15 hours layover

LIT ORD
Then, commute home--back in my house by noon!
Blondie