My next trip is...

July 26, 2008 3 Comments A+ a-

My next trip is a three day, which takes to me to my max hours for the month...which I believe should get me an extra two days off this month...but I digress...

Tonight I fly one leg to Portland, Oregon.
Tomorrow, I fly Portland to San Francisco to Phoenix.
Monday I fly Phoenix to Denver to Tampa to Washington.

In the meantime, I have a few hours here at home with Norm--seems rare these days that I get that!
Blondie

3 What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!

Write What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!
DUNCAN
AUTHOR
July 26, 2008 at 12:34 PM delete

Like they are doing you a favor by giving you 2 days off. Today is the 26th, you get back on the 28th with 2 days off....Geez,,, so how many hours are at for the month when your done?

Reply
avatar
Blondie
AUTHOR
July 26, 2008 at 12:35 PM delete

92.14 hours when I get back. I really like to fly about 60 hours a month!

Reply
avatar
DUNCAN
AUTHOR
July 26, 2008 at 1:15 PM delete

oh my god, I would die if I flew more than 85, this month I only could manage 73, last month 72 and next month 74. Our reserves can only be flown 80 unless they elect to go higher.

Reply
avatar