Sunrise from my office

December 20, 2008 1 Comments A+ a-

I just love the colors of a new day! These were taken through the little three-inch window in the door in the back of our plane--we were somewhere over the Midwest yesterday.

















And, this is what the daylight showed me--snow and ice everywhere!



Home this afternoon, and Emmie has spent the afternoon next to me--crammed into a box.





Big yawn. Exactly how I feel today, Miss Em!












Blondie









Blondie

1 What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!:

Write What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!
Anonymous
AUTHOR
December 20, 2008 at 8:46 PM delete

Beautiful pictures. I love watching the sunrise or sunset when I am on a plane. It is so relaxing.
Your cat did not like it when you took a picture of him LOL cute cat!
happy holidays

Reply
avatar