In Virginia Beach

April 08, 2009 3 Comments A+ a-

I'm in Virginia Beach (ORF) for a couple of days-my hometown-visiting with family and working on the business my sister and I have. For the first time, I used jumpseat benefits to come down here, instead of driving the 187 miles one way like I have over (and over and over...) the years. Instead of 3.5 hours in crazy-mad traffic down Interstate 95, I had a very quiet 50 minute flight!

I think I have to do it this way a little more often!
Blondie
Blondie

3 What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!

Write What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!
Anonymous
AUTHOR
April 8, 2009 at 7:43 PM delete

Glad to hear that you arrived ok.
Miss Emmie, Katie, Delaney Jane, and Spike

Reply
avatar
Sherri
AUTHOR
April 9, 2009 at 5:25 PM delete

I love all of the new jump seat agreements. It's about time! :)

Reply
avatar
Leeenda
AUTHOR
April 29, 2009 at 7:54 AM delete

Pouts....wiah we could have seen our Netster while she was here!
Glad you had a great visit and finally got home, ,,,eeeesh I was cracking up!

Reply
avatar