London snob

November 01, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-

See that building at Picadilly Circus with the flags flying on it? (Double-click on it to see it better.) It has become a Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum. Bleh. Excuse my while I go hack up a hairball....




I don't know...I just don't like it there. Any other tool in the box called capitalism, sure. I love the Boots store there, and the Gap...but Ripley's? It just doesn't feel London enough for me...



Ack!








Blondie

Blondie

2 What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!

Write What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!
Tony
AUTHOR
November 1, 2009 at 11:39 PM delete

Amen, sister! I avoid Piccadilly Circus like the plague now. Hit me up next time you're in London :-)

Reply
avatar
Tony
AUTHOR
November 1, 2009 at 11:39 PM delete

Amen, sister! I avoid Piccadilly Circus like the plague now. Hit me up next time you're in London :-)

Reply
avatar