Weekend in Savannah

September 01, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

Donna, my sister, and I spent a recent weekend in Savannah.  We were there for a conference, but were able to sneak out and do a little shopping in the picturesque downtown.  Savannah was as welcoming as it was hot and humid with her slow but steady pace. I took a bunch of photos, and thought I'd share them here.  How cute is this street?!!
Marc Jacobs, Urban Outfitters and The Lady and Sons restaurant were here
right next to "Mom and Pop" shops.









The honeycomb around this sign is so cute!

The owner was a little scatter-brained, but I loved this store!



The riverfront 

Talmadge Bridge, crosses over to South Carolina
I like the modernness of this bridge in the background of old Savannah.





















*I did not take these bridge pics...but, you knew that already, right?


The good time in Savannah was made great because I was able to just hang out with my Sissy!


Blondie
Blondie