Hillbilly to Hollywood

August 16, 2007 0 Comments A+ a-

I start a 4 day trip tomorrow--the first day my sign-in is at 10:40 in the morning, then we do five legs, and finish our day at 11:35 pm. That's a long day to begin with--and add a commute from Washington to Chicago, means I am getting up at 4 a.m. for a 6 a.m. departure and that means a very cranky Flight Attendant.

Nope, best for me to go in the night before, get a hotel with a crew rate, and sleep in a little for my long day!

After that 5 leg day, though, it is a cakewalk. We end up in Oklahoma City the first night; the next day-go back to Chicago then to NW Arkansas for the overnight (2 legs.) Next day-we leave NW Arkansas and go to Los Angeles and back--yep, the world famous "Hillbilly to Hollywood" turn! Next morning, we have one leg back to Chicago and are done before 9 a.m. Hopefully, I will be at home before noon on Monday.
Blondie