Happy Mother's Day

May 10, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-

Dear Kids,

Please send me pictures. Don't make me steal them from your MySpace pages.

Love,
Mom


Chase and Jennifer













Casey in her Cubbies hat













Liam and the Most Amazing Child on the Planet
















Brendyn and Jennifer (read his shirt!)
















Brendyn and his Staff...




















Love this picture! Jennifer and family friend Wes, at the Richmond NASCAR race. Her comment on her MySpace page was "Why do I always end up in the Smoking Section. It's a nasty frickin' habit!" (Those are earplugs in her nose!)

I go back to work on June 1st. The plan for the rest of May is Virginia Beach next weekend to hang with Brendyn while his Mom goes to the Outer Banks with girlfriends. Shanghai on the 19th, then trying on my uniform skirt to make sure it still fits!

My View 1 Year Ago: Mother's Day

Blondie


Blondie

2 What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!

Write What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!
May 11, 2009 at 2:34 PM delete

Hope you had a great Mother's Day! Thanks for sharing the pics...they're great! Wow, your time off went by fast!!!! But, I love how much you packed in!! With another big trip to go!! You rock!!

I know what you mean...the dreaded "make sure the uniform still fits: )"

Reply
avatar
Sherri
AUTHOR
May 11, 2009 at 4:46 PM delete

I remember years ago wearing my vest so I could keep my pant button undone. Too much pizza in Chicago! :)

Reply
avatar