Which trip will I get?

September 16, 2009 0 Comments A+ a-

I'm going back to work on Friday for my half of the partner flying for the month of September. My partner, Sue, has been flying the last two weeks--and now it's worked it out so I will fly the last half of September and the first half of October, so she will have four weeks off in a row. And, I'll get the same in November/December. And, she'll have Christmas off, and I'll have Thanksgiving off--just the way we like it!

A bit prematurely, because it all changes so frequently, but I took a peek at the Open Trips for Friday. There's Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Geneva, Rio de Janiero, Munich, Zurich, Paris, and Sao Paulo. Ni-ice!

But, since I am good for five days of flying, and am #1 on the Reserve list, I'd bet almost anything that I'll be sitting 0500 Standby at the airport.

I'll let you know!



My View 1 Year Ago: Duck, Duck, Goose!
My View 2 Years Ago: Late to Lexington

Blondie
Blondie