Are you kidding me?

October 13, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-

Sunday afternoon, my position on the Reserve list was lining up with a trip to Rome (FCO). Do you think I got that trip? Ohhellno! I was given one leg to San Francisco, arrive there a little after midnight, layover 18 hours, one quick leg to San Diego, then the redeye back home, arriving at 6 a.m. Bleh...

So, I made peace with the trip--I had no choice, anyway....

I packed and drove to the airport. As I was pulling into a parking space, my cell phone rang. It was the Crew Desk-and my trip was being changed.

Guess where they sent me?

Frankfurt.

And, that's all I have to say about that...

Blondie
Blondie

2 What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!

Write What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!
Brittany
AUTHOR
October 13, 2009 at 8:36 PM delete

Sheesh! It's like you speak German or something!

Reply
avatar
Kirsten
AUTHOR
October 14, 2009 at 7:15 AM delete

Girl, could you make this up???

Reply
avatar