Seen on my last flight...

February 18, 2010 4 Comments A+ a-


This lady was nice enough to let me take a picture of her hand and nails.  They are her own nails.  Not my cuppa tea, but, nice of her to let me take a picture!











Blondie

4 What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!

Write What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!
Unknown
AUTHOR
February 18, 2010 at 3:16 PM delete

Hadn't dropped in for awhile. Good reading. I like your whimsical but informative style. Very personal.
Cheers!

Reply
avatar
Sheila
AUTHOR
February 19, 2010 at 7:11 AM delete

How old are those nails? Amazing!

Are you still having wintry days?

Reply
avatar
Blondie
AUTHOR
February 22, 2010 at 2:02 PM delete

Sheila--I forgot to ask how old they were--I was intent on getting a picture to share here on the blog. And, more snow coming tomorrow. Calgon, take me away!

Brad--good to "see" you here! Thanks for stopping by!

Reply
avatar
Sherri
AUTHOR
February 23, 2010 at 10:50 AM delete

I think I've had her on one of my flights! :) How does she get dressed? Wipe herself? ????

Reply
avatar