Welcome to the new place!

December 04, 2009 5 Comments A+ a-

Hi! Welcome to the new place! With the help of my fantastic interior designer, Darcy, over at Graphically Designing, we've painted and moved some furniture around. We've gotten rid of the clutter, refinished the woodwork and hung some pretty drapes. What do you think?

I still have some work to do, but in the meantime, make yourself at home (yes, you can prop your feet up on the coffee table if you like) and grab a drink out of the refrigerator. You are welcome to watch TV or better yet, revisit some of my favorite posts:

With the holidays upon us, and Christmas travel being some of the busiest, here are my Top Three Travel tips, also known as Plan B.

An e-mail from one of the best Captains I ever flew with sparked this post:

From a lovely trip to Buenos Aires:
and


This one's about my first international layover in Tokyo, Nerds in Narita. It was on that trip, I learned the first of many new Flight Attendant tips, like this one on how to make hot chocolate on the airplane.

This is a glimpse into the waiting game in the life of a Reserve Flight Attendant: The List, The Trips, The Call, The Voice.

Notes from the Cocktail Napkin...

And, my most favorite post of all, Love Comes in Small Packages.

Norm leaves tomorrow for his year long deployment to Germany and Africa. I am going to London on Monday for a few days (what else is a new bride supposed to do when her husband leaves? Travel, of course!)

In the meantime, make yourself comfortable in the new digs. I'm really glad you're here!
Blondie
Blondie

5 What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!

Write What's YOUR view? Click here to comment, please!
December 5, 2009 at 2:29 AM delete

Love the new look! Very nice. I might have to steal your interior designer to come over and do my place! :) Happy travels!

Reply
avatar
Justine
AUTHOR
December 5, 2009 at 8:25 AM delete

I love the new look! I also love how you have your own little roll aboard icon instead of the blogger icon next the url!

I might have an option for you about learning more about your delightful new MacBook, but I won't know for a day or two. But how interested would you be in taking classes to learn more about it and the software?

Reply
avatar
Tracy
AUTHOR
December 5, 2009 at 10:59 AM delete

Love, love, love your new place, girl!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
December 5, 2009 at 12:09 PM delete

I love this! It's gorgeous!!!!

Reply
avatar
Blondie
AUTHOR
December 5, 2009 at 1:28 PM delete

Thanks, y'all! Darcy did a great job! And, the lil' suitcase icon is called a "favicon." I just learned that through the "remodel."

Reply
avatar